Last Modified: June 23, 2021
THE SONIDO SOFTWARE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
Our online Subscription Service allows users to manage business processes through proprietary Sonido Software service modules. The Subscription Service may be used to help organize business data about a company’s lead management and sales pipeline, contact management, scheduling, project management, and more. The information added to the Subscription Service, either by site visitors providing their contact information or when a Subscription Service user adds the information, is stored and managed on our service providers’ servers. Sonido Software provides the Subscription Service to our customers for their own marketing, sales, CRM, project management, and customer service needs.
Use by Sonido Software
Use by Our Customers
Our customers use the Subscription Service to manage business processes through proprietary Sonido Software service modules. The Subscription Service may be used to help organize business data about a company’s lead management and sales pipeline, contact management, scheduling, project management, and more. That information belongs to them and is used, disclosed and protected by them according to their privacy policies. Sonido Software processes our customers’ information as they direct and in accordance with our agreements with our customers, and we store it on our service providers’ servers.
We use the information collected through our Subscription Service by our customers for the following purposes: to provide the Subscription Service (which may include the detection, prevention and resolution of security and technical issues); to respond to customer support requests; and otherwise to fulfill the obligations under the Sonido Software User License Agreement.
We have no direct relationship with individuals who provide Personal Information to our customers. Our customers control and are responsible for correcting, deleting or updating information they have collected from using the Subscription Service.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you subscribe as a customer or fill out a web form. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional. When registering for a new account on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, business name, mailing address or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
The information we may collect includes, without limitation:
- Contact data, such as: IP address, Email addresses, Phone numbers, Business name, Business address, Titles/Positions, and other similar contact data.
- Metadata and data for interactions, such as: Email addresses and names of participants, Email headers that contain Personal Data, Metadata of emails (times sent, etc.) that are linked to Personal Data, Metadata about calls and meetings (timing, participants, etc.) that are linked to Personal Data, Structured data stored by Company about Data Subjects, including text notes about Data Subjects that contain Personal Data, and structured data about Data Subjects (e.g. columns and “magic columns”) that contain Personal Data
Sonido’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google Accounts will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
Any information collected may be used in one of the following ways:
- We provide customer relationship management services to you. We process personal data as necessary to perform these services. In addition to storing and retrieving data, we carry out necessary processing to generate reports and insights of your interactions with your customers on your behalf, as well as improve our customer service and support needs
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website and software service (we continually strive to improve our service based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
WHERE IS YOUR DATA PROCESSED?
If you are a customer, prospect, or otherwise interact with one of our Customers and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our customers that use our Subscription Service, please contact the customer that you interact with directly. If you want to access, correct, amend, or delete data controlled by a Sonido Software customer, you should direct your query to the Sonido Software Customer (the data controller).
You may request the deletion of your Sonido Software account or Subscription Service by sending a request to email@example.com.
The data you collect as part of your use of the Subscription Service is retained according to the relevant agreements between you and Sonido Software. Customer Data is retained for as long as you remain an active customer. Your data is deleted upon your written request or after an established period following the termination of all customer agreements. In general, Customer Data is deleted after your paid Subscription ends and your portal becomes inactive.
If you are an EU citizen and you wish to request that we a) identify the personal information we have about you; b) delete the personal information we have about you; or c) exercise any other data subject right you may have under applicable law, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to comply with your request as legally required.